Arthritis Treatment Kansas City
Looking to ditch medications and treat the root cause of your arthritis pain?
LifeWorks offers a drug-free approach to relieve your arthritis pain and address the root cause of all types of arthritis.
Seeking Arthritis Treatment in Kansas City?
Lasting relief is available with a new treatment option only offered at LifeWorks. Eliminate arthritis pain for good without drugs or surgery and get back to living your best life!
Our treatment works for a variety of types of arthritis. Don’t suffer with arthritis pain any longer! Schedule your free consultation today. We can eliminate pain and increase mobility, without drugs or surgery.
Uncover The Root of Your Arthritis Pain.
Complete this short form to access LifeWorks exclusive webinar where Dr. Matt’s shows you how to uncover the root of your arthritis pain, and rebuild and repair your body.
ACCESS WEBINAR NOW
LifeWorks Approach To Arthritis Treatment in Kansas City
What is Arthritis?
One of the most familiar joint pain condition is arthritis. It is a condition categorized by prolonged aches or lingering pain in the joints. The disease is a progressive one that worsens without treatment. It is imperative to seek treatment options for pain related to the disease during its early onset to develop an approach to help successfully manage or reduce the symptoms of the condition.
Types of Arthritis
Arthritis Treatment Kansas City | The disease can occur in almost any area of the body where joints are located. Here are a few of the most familiar types:
- Knee: knees carry the tension of most of the body weight daily, this places them in a high-risk category for the disease.
- Hip: the hips are made up of joints that bear a lot of the primary weight of the body, which makes them vulnerable to osteoarthritis.
- Osteoarthritis: this category of the disease gradually grinds against cartilage that divides the bones and engrosses the shock. Osteoarthritis generally occurs in or around weight-bearing joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: a common type that is categorized as an autoimmune disease that leads to inflammation in the joints.
Over extended periods of time, swelling associated with the disease can lead to erosion of the bone and deformity of the joints. Although there is no known cure for the disease at this time, a holistic approach can assist with reducing or eliminating the pain for short and long-term relief. This method offers a strategic combination of pain management, physical rehab, regenerative medicine, and chiropractic care that serves as an alternative to treatments that lead to unwanted or uncomfortable side effects.
Benefits of holistic treatment for arthritis
- Decreased inflammation
- Increased and improved range of motion in effected joints
- No down time
- Non-invasive treatment option
Alternative treatment options available at LifeWorks Integrative Health are safe and effective for arthritis treatment in Kansas City. Our comprehensive approach is proven to address the root cause of your joint pain and provide lasting relief. Our professional team is available to consult with you and develop a personalized treatment plan that will allow you to resume daily life.