Dr. Matthew Gianforte
Thousands of Americans feel tired after a full night’s sleep, lethargy during everyday tasks, and body soreness throughout the day. These feelings leave people without hope, desperately searching for chronic fatigue relief. In Shawnee, KS, you can find the answers you need without medication and its side effects.
3 Ways to Treat Chronic Fatigue with Functional Medicine
Functional medicine in Kansas City focuses on treating the whole body and treating the root of the problem. Instead of masking your symptoms with medication, you can achieve chronic fatigue less by trying these strategies:
- Reduce Inflammation in the Gut: Leaky gut can be a cause of chronic fatigue in the same way that a diet rich in fruits and vegetables can increase your energy. When your body is exposed to food allergies, mold, processed foods, and refined sugar, it can result in a sluggish feeling. Eliminating these irritants will reduce inflammation and is the first step toward chronic fatigue less.
- Restore Energy and Balance: Eat a diet rich in protein and vitamins to restore your energy. Then, drink lots of water to promote the elimination of toxic foods in your system. Finally, add daily exercise to your routine to boost your energy.
- Sleep and Decreased Stress: Sleep is vital to decreasing chronic fatigue. Once you have implemented overall health with getting the proper nutrients, make sure you get enough sleep. Also, find time during the day to step away from being busy. You can even implement meditation into your routine to help you unwind.
Here at Lifeworks, our goal is to make sure you know exactly what is causing you to feel the way you do. We do this mainly through a form of muscle testing known as nutrition response testing. This technique allows us to test your body to see exactly what foods, Metals or chemicals are harming you and your body, as well as what ingredients will supplement your body and get it back to normal function. schedule a consultation
Share This Story
Let's Integrate Your Health!
- Customized Health Services
- Chiropractic Care
- Pain Management
- Nutrition Response
- Advanced Physical Medicine Treatments
At LifeWorks Integrative Health we take wellness, prevention, and supporting the body before illness occurs just as seriously as we take your acute and chronic pain that is already occurring.