PROLOZONE THERAPY AT LIFEWORKS INTEGRATIVE HEALTH
PROMOTING HEALING THROUGH MULTI-COMPONENT INJECTIONS
Looking for a Solution to Address Chronic Pain?
Prolozone Therapy triggers the natural healing responses within the body, helping to alleviate chronic musculoskeletal and joint pain. This non-invasive injection supports the reconstruction and recovery of connective tissue, including damaged joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
Prolozone Therapy in Shawnee, Kansas
There is hope that you can alleviate chronic pain without the need for risky surgery and pain medication. A single injection of Prolozone promotes the natural healing within your body, using ozone and collagen-producing substances to stimulate the healing and growth of new ligament tissue.
- Prolozone boosts circulation, allowing the increased blood flow to carry essential nutrients and hydration to the damaged tissues.
- Injections create a healing environment in the focus area, resulting in decreased pain and an improved range of motion.
- Instead of masking the pain, Prolozone Therapy addresses the root pathology of the problem. The goal is to support the body in healing itself naturally.
- Prolozone Therapy is highly successful, safe, and cost-effective.
If you want to alleviate the pain, then it’s essential to get to the root cause. Prolozone Therapy works with the natural healing functions in the body to bring about the best results.
Is Prolozone Therapy Right for You?
Prolozone Therapy might be a good option for your treatment plan if you:
- If you don’t want to just cover up your pain with medications
- Experience chronic musculoskeletal pain in the joints and muscles
- Have pain that is impacting your personal life, including relationships, career, and home responsibilities
- Are worried about how the increasing pain will affect your future
Most patients experience immediate relief after the first injection of Prolozone. This treatment is most effective for long-term relief after 3 – 6 sessions. Your doctor will work with you to determine the right treatment plan based on your unique needs.
Conditions Prolozone Therapy Can Address
3 Components of Prolozone Therapy
Prolozone Therapy is a non-invasive injection used as an alternative therapy to surgery and pain medications. These injections support the regeneration process using three primary components:
- Ozone Gas: Ozone gas is a molecule that contains three atoms of oxygen, helping to increase blood supply to boost the flow of healing nutrients.
- Vitamins and Minerals: This injection also includes essential vitamins and minerals – providing the building blocks your body needs for the natural healing process.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medications: Reducing inflammation and swelling in the injured area is essential to promote good circulation and boost healing.
These three components provide a powerful way to regenerate damaged tissues, muscles, and tendons by promoting proper circulation.
We are required to inform you that there is no intention implied or otherwise that represents or infers that regenerative medicine is used in the cure, diagnosis, mitigation, treatment, and or prevention of any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Effective is Prolozone Therapy?
Most people come to us for Prolozone Therapy when they are looking for an alternative to surgery. But you don’t need to try Prolozone Therapy as a last option before invasive surgery. This treatment can create incredible results, helping many people avoid surgery.
Boosting the natural healing process within the body means that you are addressing the core issues that are causing pain. This treatment is highly recommended because of the fantastic results that are possible.
What are the Benefits of Prolozone Therapy?
Patients report a variety of benefits from these injections, including:
- Reduced Pain
- Decreased Inflammation
- Better Flexibility
- Improved Mobility
- Fewer Symptoms
Is Prolozone Therapy Addictive?
Unlike prescription pain medications, Prolozone Therapy is a non-addictive way to alleviate your symptoms. The injections don’t cover up the pain using medicine. Instead, we are supporting the innate healing mechanisms that are already present within your body.
You control the frequency of injections, and there are minimal side effects from this treatment.
Are There Side Effects from Prolozone Therapy?
This method is considered safer than many traditional medical treatments, such as surgery and pain-relieving medication. It’s rare for patients to have side effects after the injections.
The appointment only takes 10 – 15 minutes and includes 2 – 4 injections in the affected area. Numbing medications are used to reduce the discomfort. The small needles might result in slight bruising or sensitivity at the injection sites, but these side effects will go away in a few days.
Improve your overall health
and regain your vitality for life.
Increase energy by improving your bodies function.
Medication and surgery don’t
have to be the answer.
Stop wasting time not getting the results your desire.