Find Out If Regenerative Medicine Is Right For You!
Regenerative medicine uses stem cells to regenerate and repair tissues in your body that are damaged due to age, disease, and defects. Stem cells have the power to go to these damaged areas and generate new cells and rebuild the area.
Stem Cells Can Restore Function & Alleviate Pain For:
- Knee Injuries (MCL,ACL,PCL,LCL Sprains or Tears)
- Hip or Labral Tears
- Shoulder Damage
- Chronic and Lower Back Pain
- Wrist or Elbow
- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Pain, Foot pain
- Plantar Fascitis
- Herniated Disk
Who should attend:
- Suffer from Joint, Arthritis or Back Pain, or a Sports Injury.
- Seek an Alternative to Surgery or Other Traditional Pain Treatments and Medications.
- You Want To Learn How Regenerative Medicine can Repair Injured Muscles, Ligaments, and Joints
You want to learn about a treatment option that’s focused on getting to the source of your pain, so you can get back to doing the things you love.
What you’ll learn:
- What a stem cell is and where they come from.
- How regenerative treatments offer a safe, natural alternative to steroid injections or surgery.
- How regenerative procedures work and the different types of stem cell treatments available.
- Which conditions typically respond well to stem cell procedures.
Are you a good candidate?
Regenerative medicine is now available locally and can effectively reduce and even eliminate your pain without surgery or addictive medications.
You and a guest are cordially invited to attend a 1-hour educational seminar to hear about the latest medical breakthroughs in pain relief.
Your Seminar Hosts
Join the LifeWorks Integrative Health team and learn about our latest state-of-the-art procedure: Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy.
“For years, I was unable to sit comfortable in an airplane or theater because of the pain in my knee. I went to several doctors who gave me injections and physical therapy but was ultimately told I needed a knee replacement. Dr Gianforte suggested I try stem cell therapy, and it worked fabulously. I can sit comfortably and take stairs I could not do before.”
“I was having a lot of trouble with my knee, and finally had to see an orthopedist for the pain. She made a statement that really bothered me: Our goal is to get you to 60, and then we will replace your knee. After voicing my concern, a mutual friend told me about stem cells therapy, which my chiropractor had recommended as well. After attending a seminar, I was confident with the research presented to me, so I got treatment. Within two months, I was back to push mowing my yard, which I had not been able to do for over three years.”
“Our patients say the results are Life-Changing!”
LONG LASTING HEALING
SAFE AND GENTLE THERAPY