Uchenna Echendu, FNP-BC
Uchenna is a 2014 graduate of Oklahoma Wesleyan University and had been working in hospitals with patients with both medical, surgical diagnoses. Her passion for regenerative medicine grew after noticing that many patients remained in pain after joint surgeries, resigned to a lifetime of taking medications.
Uchenna had always had an interest in healthy living which she shares with her husband and four teenage children. In her role as the nurse practitioner, she has the opportunity to educate patients about the relationship between healthy living and quality of life.
Education & Licensure
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Licensed in the state of Kansas, License # 53-78936-092 till present
- University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, Masters of Science, Nursing
- Registered Nurse, Kansas, Licensed in the state of Kansas, License # 14-122562-092 till present
- Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Bachelors of Science, Nursing
Post graduate Education and Certifications
- Regenerative Medicine workshop. Dr. Bruce Rippee, DC., Dr. Cristyn Watkins. Regenerative Medicine Certification, 2019