Chiropractor Shawnee, KS
Back pain can cause many to seek a quick fix to mitigate their pain. Unfortunately, pain medication, although helpful in managing pain, only provides very temporary relief. For those suffering from chronic pain, such problems can feel endless. No one should have to take medication for the rest of their life to manage pain that could otherwise be mitigated through alternative forms of treatment. Not only might a chiropractor Shawnee, KS trusts, like LifeWorks Integrative Health, be a viable option to pain management, we may also be able to provide you with treatment that may, over time, reduce the back issues you may be experiencing. For many, knowing what to expect from the first appointment and our services can be half the battle. We may not only be able to put your mind at ease but to also help you to feel clear regarding the road that lies ahead.
Treating Ailments and Health Problems
Are you asking yourself if chiropractics is the right form of alternative medicine for your health issue? You may be surprised to learn that a number of our patients are apprehensive in whether our services may really be able to help them manage their pain. In fact, LifeWorks Integrative Health may be able to help provide you with an alternative form of treatment for managing the pain you are suffering. A chiropractor for Shawnee, KS may be able to provide natural, drug free treatment for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck/Shoulder Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Injuries from Accidents
Meeting with a chiropractor in Shawnee, KS may be helpful in putting your mind at ease, and discussing your treatment options. We provide a holistic approach to treating a number of illnesses. Many find that their first appointment can help prospective patients to have a better understanding of the services our staff can provide.
Your First Appointment
Many may be feeling skeptical over the first appointment. No need to worry over the unknown, during your first meeting with a chiropractor serving Shawnee, KS at LifeWorks Integrative Health, you can expect to receive a full overview of chiropractics. In addition, we will be looking to gather as much information regarding the pain you have been experiencing and the ways that you may have been impacted. You can expect the following from your first appointment:
- To provide a complete overview of your pain. This should include whether you have experienced physical trauma or been in any accidents.
- Be prepared with any additional medical records that may be helpful in providing you with treatment. This should include information from your doctor, including X-Rays.
- During this visit, a Shawnee, KS chiropractor is likely to evaluate your specific situation to determine if our services are the right course of treatment for you.
- Your chiropractor will listen to your needs and work collaboratively with you to determine your treatment.
- Dress appropriately for your appointment. We will be examining you prior to your adjustment. It’s also important to be aware that your body could be manipulated in ways you hadn’t realized. Staying away from wearing dresses or restrictive clothing can be helpful with administering treatment.
- Once we have assessed your pain and/or injuries, we can begin determining the best course of treatment for you.
When it comes to managing pain, you may have never considered the ways that LifeWorks Integrative Health may be able to help. Let us put your mind at ease during your first appointment with a member of our team. It can be shocking to discover that with our help, you may have the capability of managing your pain without accessing medication or surgery.
If you have been suffering from pain, your life may be impacted in a variety of negative ways. A chiropractor Shawnee, KS patients count on can provide you with adjustments and treatment to ease the pain and can also assist in treatments that can mitigate your pain, and stop it all together. Call LifeWorks Integrative Health today!