Countless Americans are tolerating the daily effects of chronic fatigue. You don’t have to suffer through chronic fatigue, always fighting for the will to get everyday tasks completed. In Shawnee, KS, you can count on a combination of treatments to help you break free of your symptoms.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
If you are experiencing the following signs of chronic fatigue, it’s time to reach out to a doctor in Shawnee, KS, for help:
- Hard time sleeping
- Sore muscles
- Difficulty thinking clearly
- Always tired
- Sore throat
- Extended recovery time after exertion
By using integrative medicine to treat the whole body, you will be guided through overall wellness to treat the root of the problem:
- Dietary Changes: A diet plan that includes whole foods and plenty of fruits and vegetables will help you feel energized. Foods that are processed or high in sugar contribute to feeling lousy and sluggish.
- Supplements: With nutrition response testing, you can determine if you have a deficiency in Vitamin B12, iron, or Vitamin D. These natural supplements optimize energy production and make you feel lively.
- Lifestyle Changes: It may feel impossible to add exercise to your list when you hardly have the will to get out of bed while suffering from chronic fatigue. However, when you get outside, take in some fresh air, and go for a daily walk, you will feel the improvements and want to move more!
If you focus on taking care of your body and what you can control, you can get a handle on your chronic fatigue and get your life back in Shawnee, KS.
Here at Lifeworks, our goal is to make sure you know exactly what is causing you to feel the way you do. We do this mainly through a form of muscle testing known as nutrition response testing. This technique allows us to test your body to see exactly what foods, Metals or chemicals are harming you and your body, as well as what ingredients will supplement your body and get it back to normal function. schedule a consultation