Neck Pain Relief
Looking to ditch medications and treat the root cause of your neck pain?
LifeWorks offers a drug-free approach to relieve your neck pain and address the root cause.
Looking For Neck Pain Relief?
Neck pain relief is available with a new treatment option only offered at LifeWorks. Eliminate neck pain for good without medications or surgery and get back to enjoying your life!
Our comprehensive treatment plan works for a wide variety of neck issues. Don’t suffer with neck pain for another day! Schedule your free consultation today. We can relieve neck pain and increase mobility, without drugs or surgery.
Text Neck & How To Treat It
Are you suffering from the painful affects of text neck?
- Instant upper back or neck pain when using a handheld device
- Nagging or sharp pain in the neck or shoulders at the end of the day
- General shoulder pain and tightness.
- Intermittent or constant headache made worse when looking down or using the computer
See if you are a candidate for treatment.
Neck Pain Relief at LifeWorks
Each year an increasing number of people see a doctor for a common issue, neck pain. The pain is intense, long-lasting and immediate relief is what they seek.
It may sound like a simple problem, but the cause can range from something simple to more severe. The muscles of the neck are tasked with a great responsibility, supporting the weight of the head, which could weigh up to ten pounds. The strain on the muscles could lead them to become fatigued. Eventually, you could experience pain in your neck.
Symptoms That Could Indicate Pain or Injury in the Neck
One of the most obvious symptoms would be consistent pain in the neck. However, there are other symptoms that could occur.
- Sharp or shooting pain in the neck area
- Pain with sudden movement of the head or neck
- Frequent pain when you bend your neck
- Neck tightness that proceeds to the upper area of the back
Workplace Conditions That Lead To Neck Pain
Certain issues in the workplace can lead to excruciating pain in your neck. A few conditions in the workplace may cause an individual to experience pain in or around the neck area. It is important to identify these condition and correct them as soon as possible. If your job requires you to sit in a chair or at a desk for extended periods at a time, take these precautions to prevent the risk of exposure to pain in the neck and shoulders.
- Use a chair that offers quality support of the lower region of the back
- Sit with feet positioned flat on the surface of the floor
- Armrests should be positioned or adjusted to allow the elbows to rest on the chair while forearms are on the desk
- If sitting at a high desk, adjust your seat higher and consider the use of a footrest
Holistic treatment options offer a non-invasive approach that can help bring relief to sudden or enduring neck pain. If you are tired of living with the pain and long to resume a pain-free life, the professionals at Lifeworks Integrative Medicine can help.
Related Health Articles
*DISCLAIMER: LifeWorks does not guarantee any specific results. Each person’s experience is different and results can vary.