Dr. Matthew Gianforte
When researching IV nutrition in Shawnee, KS, how do you know if it will benefit you? IV nutrition is a therapy that infuses essential vitamins and minerals into your bloodstream. The vitamins last 4-6 days, with weekly infusions being the optimal treatment recommendation.
Will You Benefit from IV Nutrition?
IV nutrition is for everybody. Most people seek treatment in Kansas City because they suffer from adverse symptoms caused by a chronic illness. Your body lacks essential vitamins and minerals, which is not conducive to living a healthy life. Chronic illnesses can be caused by processed foods that draw out the vitamins and minerals that your body needs to thrive.
But if you do not have a chronic illness, will you still benefit from IV nutrition in Kansas City?
Here are some ways you will see the benefits:
- Weekend Warrior Replenishment: When you are busy playing sports and participating in intense workouts through the weekend, choose IV nutrition to replenish the electrolytes.
- Recovery from an Illness: It feels sluggish to get back to real life after a long sickness. IV nutrition can help!
- Drawing Out Heavy Metals from the Bloodstream: Heavy metals are toxic to the body, causing chronic symptoms.
- Healthy Skin, Hair, and Nails: Use IV nutrition to brighten your skin, thicken your hair, and strengthen your nails.
- Immunity Booster: Take on the world with extra protection from sickness.
You see, IV nutrition is for everybody! Experience the benefits when you feel revitalized with the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function daily.
Visit LifeWorks to Work with a Trusted Team
At LifeWorks, our Nutrition Response Testing will identify which nutrients your body needs to restore health and provide balance. Then you can choose the vitamins and minerals to put in your IV. If you want to feel healthy and vibrant, schedule a consultation to learn more.
Share This Story
Let's Integrate Your Health!
- Customized Health Services
- Chiropractic Care
- Pain Management
- Nutrition Response
- Advanced Physical Medicine Treatments
At LifeWorks Integrative Health we take wellness, prevention, and supporting the body before illness occurs just as seriously as we take your acute and chronic pain that is already occurring.